Difficult arithmetic problems and huge sums can often be solved immediately by Tirthaji's methods. The striking feature is one-line divisions, multiplication the simple squaring method can be reversed to give one-line square roots. It makes arithmetic easy and enjoyable, and it encourages innovation.
Uses of Vedic Mathematics
- It helps to solve mathematical problems 10 to 15 time faster.
- It gives accurate resultes.
- It helps in intelligent Guessing.
- It reduces the burden (need to learn tables up to 9 only).
- It is a magical root to reduce scratch work and finger counting.
- It increases concentration.
- It helps in reducing silly mistakes.
- it overcomes the fear of mathematics
and many more.............